We value honesty, hard work, dedication and creativity. We offer a professional environment for people to learn and grow.
We encourage you to leave us a message and/or a resume even if you’re not sure or inexperienced.
What we offer
Fun people who support and learn from each other.
Access to training courses and lab environments
Actively driven professional and personal growth
Cutting-edge projects and constant innovation
The perfect candidate
Willing to learn and master new technologies
Good knowledge of coding and algorithms
Creative mind and performance-focused
Adapts to new environments
Currently looking for
Looking for a data visualization developer who would use D3.js to create interactive data visualizations.
– Design responsive visualizations based on business requirements
– Develop interactive and static visualization using a variety of libraries
– Collaborate with the existing team to integrate visualizations into pages and take part in website Operation&Maintenance activities
– Strong knowledge and experience with d3.js
– Libraries including but not limited to: D3, C3, Google Charts, RawGraphs, Plotly.js
– Familiar with Agile development methodology
– Elastic stack experience, Kibana visualizations, Vega visualizations
If you are interested in this position please fill in the form below or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org